Judicial holiday begins on July twenty and ends on August thirty-one every year. Our new judicial year begins on September one.
I – COURTS OF FIRST INSTANCE OF JUDICIAL JURISDICTION
A- LAW COURTS
Duration of judicial vacation
ARTICLE 102- (Amended: 8/8/2011-DECREE-650/33 art.; Revocation: of the Constitutional Court dated 18/7/2012 and E.: 2011/113 K.: by Decision No. 2012/108.; (1) Reorganization: 27/6/2013-6494/30 art.) (1) This Cancellation Decision entered into force on 1/7/2013.
August July (1) The judicial holiday begins on the twentyth of July every year and ends on the thirty-oneth of August. The new judicial year begins on September one.
Cases and cases to be heard during the judicial holiday:
ARTICLE 103- (1– On judicial vacation, but the following cases and deeds are observed:
a) Making decisions on temporary legal protection, such as an injunction, an injunction and the determination of evidence, requests for obtaining marine reports and appointing a dispatcher, as well as objections and other applications to be made against them.
b) All kinds of alimony cases, as well as cases or proceedings related to robbery, custody and guardianship.
c) Works and cases of correction of population records.
ç) Lawsuits filed by employees due to the contract of service or employment contract.
d) Cancellation works arising from the loss of valuable documents with requests for the issuance of a certificate of loss due to the loss of business books.
e) Bankruptcy and concordat, as well as business and litigation related to the restructuring of capital companies and cooperatives by settlement.
f) Discoveries that were decided to be made on a judicial holiday.
g) Cases and works that fall within the scope of the court’s task, in accordance with the arbitration provisions.
d) Non-contentious judicial affairs.
h) Cases and works that are specified as urgent by law or, at the request of one of the parties, are decided to be urgent by the court.
(2) In case of agreement of the parties or if the case is being considered in the absence of a party, at the request of the party that is ready, the above-mentioned cases and cases may be considered after the judicial holiday.
(3) During the judicial holiday, actions are also taken to receive lawsuits, counterclaims, appeals and appeals filed in relation to cases and works other than those shown in the above paragraphs, as well as response petitions and requests to renew cases whose file has been removed from processing, to issue orders, all kinds of notifications, and to send the file to another court, district court of justice or Supreme Court.
(4) The provisions of this article shall also be applied in district court courts and Supreme Court examinations.
The effect of judicial vacation on durations:
ARTICLE 104- (1) In cases and works subject to judicial leave, if the expiration of the periods appointed by this Law coincides with the holiday time, these periods are also considered to be extended by one week from the day of the end of the judicial holiday without the need for a decision.
B- CRIMINAL COURTS
Article 331 –
(1) (Amended: 8/8/2011-DECREE Law-650/27 art.; Revocation: of the Constitutional Court dated 18/7/2012 and E.: 2011/113 K.: by Decision No. 2012/108.; Reorganization: 27/6/2013-6494/25 art. July September ) The authorities and courts that dec criminal affairs take a break from working from July twenty to August thirty-one, starting on September one every year.
(2) The Supreme Council of Judges and Prosecutors shall determine how the prosecutions related to the investigation and the affairs of the detainees and other matters to be considered urgent will be carried out during the holiday period.
(3) During the holiday, the regional courthouse courts and the Supreme Court of Cassation conduct examinations of cases related to the provisions of solitary confinement or in accordance with the Procedure Code of Serious Crimes.
(4) The periods coinciding with the judicial holiday do not work. These periods are considered to be extended by three days from the day the holiday ends.
II – ADMINISTRATIVE JURISDICTION (REGIONAL ADMINISTRATIVE, ADMINISTRATIVE and TAX COURTS)
General Principles of Terms
Article 8 – 3. If the expiration of the periods written in this Law coincides with the time of decessment from work, these periods are considered to be extended by seven days from the date following the day the decessment ends.
Taking a break dec work
Article 61 – 1. September July twenty-August Thirty-One, the regional administrative, administrative and tax courts take a break from working every year. dec.However, administrative and tax courts located outside the provincial center, where the regional administrative court is included in the judicial environment, cannot benefit from a break dec work. These courts shall continue their duties without being subject to the limitation in Article 62.
During the decessment period; On the proposal of the chairman of the regional administrative court, a sentry court is established by the Supreme Council of Judges and Prosecutors in the center of each regional administrative court with the participation of three judges who will be appointed from among the chairman and members of the administrative and tax court in the presence of a decisionmaker court. The most senior chairman is the one who remains on duty, otherwise the most senior member is the chairman of the court on duty.
Those who cannot take advantage of the study without a break and those who remain on dec are entitled to annual leave.
Duties of the sentry court
Article 62 – The sentry court shall perform the following works during the decessment period:
a) Works related to the cessation of execution and the detection of evidence,
b) Works that must be decided within a certain period of time by law.
Definition and regulation in the Law of the Council of State;
Taking a break dec work:
Article 86 – 1.September July Twenty-One The State Council offices take a break from working until August thirty-one, starting on September one every dec.
Definition and regulation in the Court of Accounts Law;
Let’s work to export and Dec:
AUGUST September ARTICLE 64 – (3) The General Assembly of the Court of Accounts, the Appeals Board, the Board of Apartments and their departments shall take a break from working from July twenty to August thirty-one, starting on September one every year. dec.
Definition and regulation of the Military Supreme Court Code;
Judicial decommissioning works:
Article 25 – General judicial decency in peacetime is applied in the same way as in the Military Supreme Court.
Definition and regulation in the Code of the Military Supreme Administrative Court;
Taking a break dec work:
September July 2018 Article 85-1 In peace, the Military Supreme Administrative Court shall take a break from working from July twenty to August thirty-one, starting on Dec.
There are no judicial holidays in the Constitutional Court, work continues. In summary, the time is running out.
Periods are in operation in cases and works that are not subject to judicial leave.
We wish you good work…