TO THE … NOTARY
WHO WARNS :
TC IDENTIFICATION NUMBER :
WHO HAS BEEN WARNED :
SUBJECT : It is related to the payment of prospective damages.
1) A Construction Contract has been drawn up between our client and your party in the form of a registered arrangement in the Notary’s Office’s date and … evmiye queue no. in exchange for a Promise to Sell Real Estate and an Apartment in the form of a Construction Contract. dec.
2) In the article … of the contract concluded between the parties and provided with the above information, it has been agreed that you will deliver the villa … / … / … which you have undertaken the construction of on Dec.
3) Several days have passed since the delivery date agreed in the contract, but you have not fulfilled the delivery debt that you are contractually obligated to fulfill.
4) Article 123 of the Code of Obligations No. 6098. in the article;
“In mutual debt-loading contracts, if one of the parties defaults, the other may give an appropriate time for the performance of the debt or ask the judge to give an appropriate time.”
the arrangement is included in the.
5) With this notice, we use the legal right of our client who warns and notify that the fair price of the villa subject to the contract, that is, potential damage, will be paid to our client who warns … within a day, otherwise legal remedies will be operated without delay. …/…/…
DEPUTY OF THE CAUTIONARY
We request that a copy of this notice, which consists of three copies, be stored in your apartment, a copy be communicated to the addressee through an officer, and a copy of the communique to the addressee be given to us as a proxy who respectfully warns that we will also be given a copy. …/ …/ …
ATTORNEY OF THE CAUTIONARY